naturally close will retract "gesture of goodwill!!

surrender 1960

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i have had an account with naturally close for about six years and for the most of them have made payments on time.I have had a few charges recently so i wrote to them in october asking for all information on my account and not having had a reply , i telephoned them yesterday and was surprised when i was given a list of charges with dates! i was even more shocked when their advisor offered to refund them to my account clearing the balance.This morning i did a calculation on the interest the charges had attracted and called them back to ask for that.the charges were 6 @ £12 each and interest ammounted to £ 59.44.their service team member said that if i am not happy with their gesture of goodwill and if i choose to go the way of challenging their charges as unfair they will reinstate the £ 72 charges on my account and claiming them back would be a lengthy process!I asked him to put this in writing and he said i must write to them to complain instead,I called back and spoke to another manager who has agreed to write to me to that effect. some gesture of goodwill !!