surrender 1960

naturally close will retract "gesture of goodwill!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2509 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi,

i have had an account with naturally close for about six years and for the most of them have made payments on time.I have had a few charges recently so i wrote to them in october asking for all information on my account and not having had a reply , i telephoned them yesterday and was surprised when i was given a list of charges with dates! i was even more shocked when their advisor offered to refund them to my account clearing the balance.This morning i did a calculation on the interest the charges had attracted and called them back to ask for that.the charges were 6 @ £12 each and interest ammounted to £ 59.44.their service team member said that if i am not happy with their gesture of goodwill and if i choose to go the way of challenging their charges as unfair they will reinstate the £ 72 charges on my account and claiming them back would be a lengthy process!I asked him to put this in writing and he said i must write to them to complain instead,I called back and spoke to another manager who has agreed to write to me to that effect. some gesture of goodwill !!