Sign in to follow this  
MorganaNK

How long should I wait...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2512 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

On the 24/11 I ordered two items from a musician's website. The store part is run by his wife (I know both of them through gigs) and I have had no trouble before. This time I have received nothing and she is ignoring all my emails asking if the items have been sent. There is no delivery info stated anywhere on the store or on my emails confirming the purchase (the last time I ordered the item turned up in two days along with a personal note)... Can't think what is going on and don't know what to do. Loathe to open a PayPal dispute because I thought we were friends of a sort (known him since the late 90's and her mid 00's). As there is no delivery information provided, and as she is apparently ignoring me (as I know she has been online at the website) what do I do next? This was a leaving gift for someone, something that I made clear in my emails... Help???

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter" - Sir Winston Churchill

Sign in to follow this