Davesrave

Davesrave - Job Centre say I have not applied for a job and may suspend JSA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3034 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I stubbled across this after searching google for an answer, I recently received one of these letters from my local job centre, its funny really because the way they talk to people is digusting, dont actually give me time to explain myself instead they just instantly label me! Even though, im 22 now and ever since i was around 12 I have been working, I had the luck of getting laid off from my job, so im now desperate for a job and on an average i apply for 3-4 jobs a week. Yet they seem to judge me for one application form which they "cant find", Now i know i applied for the job in question, normally most of the jobs I apply for are over email, CV sending and the likes. However this ONE application had to be posted to the company and funny enough its going missing. So now they think that they can label me! Its disguting to be quite honest. and i cant prove where they application is or who has it. I've explained this in my letter to the job centre. What do you think my chances are?

Regards Scott