help with gas and ele

RSGITplus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i have a customer who is disabled and has a condition that means she has to have the heating on all the time

and am look to see if there is any way i can help with getting the costs down with any schemes if there are any more out there.

i have look at the the home discount secme and she is not untitled to it all ready.

she is with British gas

hi

i have a customer who is disabled and has a condition that means she has to have the heating on all the time

and am look to see if there is any way i can help with getting the costs down with any schemes if there are any more out there.

i have look at the the home discount secme and she is not untitled to it all ready.

she is with British gas

Can she switch to another provider, or does she have arrears?

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

I'm with EON and applied for the warm assist scheme but they tell me they only have a certain number of people they allot this to on a first come first served bases, and despite applying for mine months ago they tell me they are unable to tell me whether I am one of the certain number and won't know until March! So I wouldn't join them just to get it as you may not ever get it anyway.

Hi

Right with the Gas an Electricity contact the energy providers and ask if they can be placed on "Priority Service Register" and also

ask if they are entitled to claim for the "Warm Home Discount" as their are two categories for this 1. those that are automatically entitled and the broader group they may be entitled but also ask them what other assistance is available.

This isnt to do with energy but may be useful it called the Cinemas Exhibitors Card (CEA) here is the link: www.ceacard.co.uk/

just thought id add that hope you dont mind.

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

My supplier (Eon) does not offer the warm home discount for anyone on WRAG, and to rub salt into the wound they wrote to me yesterday informing me of an intended price hike in Jan 2013 coupled with the re introduction of the standing charge (my pet hate!) so time to switch.

The best deal I have found so far is Pioneer from Co-operative energy, a saving (on paper) of £145.69 per year, these utility firms need bringing into line over this, either force them to offer affordable plans for those on low incomes or renationalise the industry.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

im with you os..the whole bl**dy lot should be renationalised, these companies are taking us the paying public for a ride, and its an expensive one.....and after osbournes crazy announcement to build gas fired power stations the other day the only thing we will see is yearly rises upon yearly rises...crazy decision!! no security of supply...and we will be at the mercy of a dwindling supply market, where costs can do nothing but rise and rise substantially....

im with you os..the whole bl**dy lot should be renationalised, these companies are taking us the paying public for a ride, and its an expensive one.....and after osbournes crazy announcement to build gas fired power stations the other day the only thing we will see is yearly rises upon yearly rises...crazy decision!! no security of supply...and we will be at the mercy of a dwindling supply market, where costs can do nothing but rise and rise substantially....

I second this post!

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop