Lender cancelled the suspended possession order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi really need some advice. Short story is after a split and mortgage arrears of 3,500 lender took me to court and judge granted a suspended possession order that I may the monthly amount plus 75 I have stuck to this every month without fail and on time. Nram rang me to today and said I up for review and after explaining the incoming and out goings they feel I can pay more even though I can't. Because I said I can't they cancelled the arrangment to lay even though it was a court order. I have complained and I am waiting for a manager to call me tomorow. Can they do this ? The order was granted by the judge and I didn't think nram could just cancel this

Many thanks

Did it say anything in the court order about a review ?

When was the suspended order granted?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

No there was no review date and the order was only granted in may this year. Not missed a penny payment. I called the court and they said nram have not got the power to over ride the judge. I just don't understand why they think they can.

• 2 weeks later...

Your title suggests the bank cancelled the suspended possession order. What you mean is that they cancelled the payment arrangement the judge ordered.

You should continue to pay as per order and the bank will have to go to court again to ask for any variations to the order.

Only a judge can change the court order - you should write to them stating you will report them to the court for trying to vary a judge's order. If you need help with the letter please let me know.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.