Lady Lou

Work Capability Reassessments

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2510 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Have just watched it.... if anyone wants to see it start from 4:30 not the beginning.

Thank you Sheila Gilmore fro bringing this debate.

Esther McVey next time you speak on behalf of Iain Duncan Smith and Mark Hoban please ensure that you do not contradict what they have said in the past i.e. that Tribunals decide on the evidence of the claimants condition at the time of assessment, not at the time of tribunal...... Iain Duncan Smith stated not long ago that appeals were being up held at tribunal due to claimants condition getting worse since the assessment and the long wait for tribunal....

thankyou Ladylou for finding this

I do not like Esther Mcvey!!!!!

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

I am amazed how fast she made it to a ministerial position

thankyou Ladylou for finding this
No problem Dilizjo - the more ways to get the reality out in the open, the better :-)

McVey should leave as quickly as she entered in my opinion :!: