youngy_

committee disission to remove private property

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2506 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I am new to the forum I have a trailer unit on a holiday site in Turkey it is in disrepair and the committee have informed me that they are going to have it scrapped if it is not removed by April 1 2013 it would be difficult to have it moved by then as I am based in the UK. do they have any legal right to remove someone else's property.

Thanks hope I have posted correctly.

Hi welcome to cag,

my guess is yes they can remove it as it is in disrepair and charge you for so doing, it will all be in the agreement for using the site.

They have given ample notice.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: