Vodafone Messed Up Delivery *** RESOLVED ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

So long story short, I renewed my contract with Vodafone part of the deal was that I would get my new phone Saturday just gone and not pay for the delivery. That never happened, called up about it and complained and got informed that a Saturday delivery actually takes 5 working days to process no one told me that originally.

They are offering a poxy £30 as compensation. How do I get more out of them. I don't want to go elsewhere because my deal would be in excess of £40 and I'm paying nowhere near that. But I need to make sure I make the most out of this whole situation because they have made a mistake and I personally think I should get more than £30.

When complaining about a telecoms supplier as a consumer, they all have a "code of practice" which states how you can escalate a complaint after 8 weeks, so if you keep pushing you will get the complaint listened to more and more.

Personally, I'd suggest you 1st try the webteam

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected]

quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the

subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

they have a great track record of resolving customer complaints.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi All

So long story short, I renewed my contract with Vodafone part of the deal was that I would get my new phone Saturday just gone and not pay for the delivery. That never happened, called up about it and complained and got informed that a Saturday delivery actually takes 5 working days to process no one told me that originally.

They are offering a poxy £30 as compensation. How do I get more out of them. I don't want to go elsewhere because my deal would be in excess of £40 and I'm paying nowhere near that. But I need to make sure I make the most out of this whole situation because they have made a mistake and I personally think I should get more than £30.

Hi Khuz360,

It's disappointing to read about your dissatisfaction here but thanks for making me aware of what's happened.

To enable me to take a closer look at things could you email me with the relevant details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAGlink31.gif Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee I have followed your instructions and look forward to hearing from to have this dealt with. Since posting this there have been further developments which I have highlighted fully in the form.

Kind regards

Khurram Hussain

Hi Khurram,

Thanks again for coming back to me.

Since I replied to your email on Friday I'm aware that one of my colleagues has been in touch with you about this.

Should you need any further help you know where I am.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK