Steddy_eddy

Debt sold to Cabot from LloydsTSB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2434 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, bit of advice have issued them with a CCA request after Lloyds Sold them my debt. here is there response.

Account is now in dispute? so I will send that and then what??

Yes it's in dispute, but you need to pull that pdf and remove ALL identifiers.

What is this for?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

£16k blimey!

why did lloyds sell it?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

£16k blimey!

why did lloyds sell it?

dx

Yes fairly hefty I know..... No idea why it was sold, as I was payin it back at £20pm

Hm, the murky world of money moves in mysterious ways!

Well at least royds have saved you £20 a month now! If you had an agreement with this corrupt bank then you should make a formal complaint to them ASAP, use their complaints procedure and exhaust it, then escalate it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi,

Sent my £10 chq which has been cashed plus a SAR to Lloyds for a Credit Card debt they sold. they have now breeched the 40 days and I have had no response.

What letter/Template can I issue next?

You should issue a LETTER BEFORE ACTION enclosing a copy of the original request and recorded delivery slip/proof of postage - you can see a letter here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?178660

Send this recorded too if you can or get a proof of postage.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Forgot to mention that you should state that you are giving them a further 14 days in which to comply.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Hi, A bit of help required.... Lloyds have sold my debt to Cabot financial, now the account with Cabot is in dispute as they cannot locate a Copy of the CCA. But Lloyds are still showing the debt on Experian but list it as a Default that has been satisfied and Cabot are showing the the same debt as a default but with the current balance.

Surely only one company can list a default for 1 debt?

What should I do? I have already hit Lloyds with a SAR.

Thanks for any assistance.

The entry is correct, Lloyds show the default as satisfied as they have been paid for it, and Cr@pbot have just updated the entry with their name and the amount outstanding.

The entry is correct, Lloyds show the default as satisfied as they have been paid for it, and Cr@pbot have just updated the entry with their name and the amount outstanding.

And show it as a default?

Cr@pbot yes.

Yes it is shown as a default, but is not a new one, the default date MUST be the same.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Help please:

Lloyds Sold my credit card debt to Cabots in Dec 2012.

Chased Cabots for CCA - they didnt have it - Account now in dispute - They said ask Lloyds for it...

Have asked Lloyds Paid my £10, they have sent me a shed load of chack, but more interestingly the attached letter....

Now, Lloyds sold my debt to cabot without the CCA, what should I do with A) Lloyds & B) Cabolt??

4 threads merged on same debt

please keep to one thred per debt.

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

then until they produce one

you can send the failure to comply letter to the new owner

and cease any payments

dx

spreadsheets