Steddy_eddy

Debt sold to 1st Credit

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2504 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok my debt has been assigned to 1st Credit by LTSB ( I only know this has now 1st Credit has made a new entry with Experian) I have hit 1st credit with a CCA Request and a SAR on the 16th August 2012... They acknowledged this but provided nothing on the 9th November I hit them with "Account in dispute" attached is there response.

What can I do next??

SAR to 1st Credit won't reveal anything, they won't have any data.

They do have to comply with S77/78 requests and they have admitted that they have failed and that they can take no legal action while the account is in dispute.

What sort of debt is this...loan/credit card?

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi SAR should have gone to the original creditor,1st Credit wil only have the minimal data given when they aquired the debt.

You need to ask what happened to the SAR, did you pay the£10 fee?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Sorry to be clear SAR went to LloydsTSB (they have cashed the £10 chq) not heard a peep and its a Loan

Sorry to be clear SAR went to LloydsTSB (they have cashed the £10 chq) not heard a peep and its a Loan

40 days from the date they receive the request for compliance so you can chase them up.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

40 days from the date they receive the request for compliance so you can chase them up.

What chaser letter can I send to LloydsTSB for the SAR?

Non compliance with a SAR is actionable in court of you wish. So you could send them an LBA giving them a further 14 days and if no response you can issue.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

LBA = "Letter Before Action" :-)

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Cool Thanks..... Can i send anything else to 1st Credit? as they have pee'd me off with there response. And there refusal to remove my data.

THEY are correct in stating that they can still report on CRA files even if the agreement has not yet been produced.

1st Crud should just be ignored for the time being, that will irritate them more.

Keep yanking their tail and they'll continue sending irrelevant nonsence.

Wait for their next attempt to get money off you.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

1st Crud should just be ignored for the time being, that will irritate them more.

Keep yanking their tail and they'll continue sending irrelevant nonsence.

Wait for their next attempt to get money off you.

Great thanks.... Happy to yank there tail until it comes off!!! but now we are in a bit of a deadlock. Can i write the in Information Commission or the Ombudsman to try and get the data removed from the CRA?

Getting data removed from credit files is notoriously difficult IF, the info is correct, if it is inaccurate then it MUST be rectified and reflect the true state of account.

If you feel this is in deadlock, then you could send them a letter requesting that they send you by return a letter stating this so you are able to further escalate your complaint.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!