spamheed

Unbelievably Bad Customer Care

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2507 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Unbelievable!!!

After upgrading with T-mobile, I get a pretty new Galaxy S3 handset but I need a new mini sim, so I call T-mobile

"no problem" I'm told, I'll have one sent out and it'll be with you in 1 to 3 days. sounds great right?

a week later, I still have no new sim and my new phone is still in its box,

so I call T-mobile again only to be told by the Philipino gentleman that the lady I spoke to last week hadn't processed my request for a sim,

so it hadn't actually been sent out at all, the guy this morning sympathises and makes all the ahhh and ohhh noises but I'm still waiting unecessarilly!!

Fuming doesn't come close and I won't be upgrading with T-Mobile again:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

Get someone elses sim and then you can send a gloating message to T-M saying 'your loss'.

You could pop in to a store I guess if you're close by to one at any time... they should be able to process that fast enough.

Complain and ask for compensation... their complaints code is located here

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

we have had horrible service from tmobile. my phone broke and i was due an upgrade in 3 weeks but they wanted me to send the handset away for repair ( repair centre are shocking ) with a 28 turnaround on it. i said why not upgrade me early to save messing around as by time i got it back it would be time to do so anyway. got told no way the earliest i could upgrade would be in 3 weeks. First girl put phone down when i asked for manager, second bloke steve in upgrades dept was useless. he told me to sell my phone and buy out of the contract. ?? we have 2 lines and the other isnt due to finish until may next year but i said as the service was so rubbish ( we had other problems in past too ) that i would go elsewhere and they could cancel the lot. they were like no u cant do that we will charge you x amount. so i rang vodafone to see about adding 2 ines to the contract we have with them. they said we could and gave us the prices. before i did anything i rang tmbobile cancellations to get a final bill. he said if i cancelled it would be £125 and that price would come down the longer we were with them. so sold all fones to pay this and rang to sort it out onnly to be told the price had gone up not down. the bloke was rude and flippant and refused a manager again!!!! so angry .help pease they are messing us around and making it up as they go along.

:oops:customer is alwaze rite...... :p:confused:

Complain and ask for compensation... their complaints code is located here

Them's wise words! :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar