siennasmummy

Help with Debitcardloans.co.uk/chequebookloans.co.uk

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2506 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

My husband had a loan with Debit Card Loans who are the same company as Chequebook Loans Ltd and this ended up going to court and he has been paying £20 per month.

He paid as normal last month and asked for confirmation that the payment was received (which he does each month) and also for an up to date balance as it is nearly paid off.

However, he has had no replies. He sent several emails and also to advisror 213, advisor211 etc (the people who work there who he has emailed before and got replies from) All are coming back as undelivered.

Does anyone know if this company is still trading and if not, what does he do about his payments and the remaining balance please?

Any help would be great.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but it doesn't really tell me anything up to date. I was in contact with them until recently but everything has gone quiet and I am wary of paying money into an account for a CCJ if they have stopped trading etc and I do not know my balance. Should I contact the courts?