Gallahad

Sigma claim form - M&S CC.- help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2398 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

not really, yours is prob fast track? ie not small claims. so, would be form n150. (or n149 if small claims). you could consider any draft directions on it, and mediation.

Edited by Ford

IMO

:-):rant:

Track not been designated yet but it is over £10k so not small claims I would think.

G

have a look at form n150

IMO

Track not been designated yet but it is over £10k so not small claims I would think.

G

the court will send out the appropriate info

IMO

" Sigma have just confirmed that they intend to proceed with the claim "

Only on receipt of the N150 is this proceeding..... that's another £220 they will have to fork out.........profit in this assignment is deminishing:razz:

If and when Gallahad it arrives just bump your thread.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The N150 arrived in this mornings post i have until the 18th to get it back to Northampton

G

Plenty of time to respond accordantly Gallahad...just bump your thread a few days before.Now get out and enjoy the sunshine:wink:

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Thanks Andy but no sign of sunshine here sadly. I am surprised the AQ has come Northampton as the copy of the email HL sent to Northampton asked fro it to be transferred to my local court is this usual?

G

how are you getting on gallahad? your deadline was the 18th?

Edited by Ford

IMO

I have put in my AQ and they have still failed to supply any documents. They have however asked me to specify my costs to date.

G

did you do any draft directions?

IMO

No but I did tell them they would be liable for the costs of changing my defence as they had failed to supply any documents at all to support their claim.

G

oh ok. might've been an idea to draft a proposed direction as was suggested.

one thing is, generally, to amend a defence would require permission from the court either on application or via its own discretion/order. or with permission from the claimant, thus without the need for courts permission. afaik.

maybe the court will make its own direction in consideration.

andyorch will hopefully look in and confirm/advise.

Edited by Ford

IMO

If for whatever reason a defence needs to be amended (unless ordered by the court) you would need the agreement of the the other party...the Court... and this would be done by application.The defendant is then responsible for any costs that the amendment has incurred to the other party.

Hope that clarifies.

Regards

Andy

Thanks Andy I have informed them that I intend to make an application to the court and it was then they asked for my costs to date.

G

What are you making application for G and what amount is involved in the claim?

The claim is for over £10,000 but I cannot make public the nature of my application at this stage.

G

No problem just wanted to check the figs as they are requesting your costs.

Regards

Andy