Sigma claim form - M&S CC.- help

Gallahad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Track not been designated yet but it is over £10k so not small claims I would think.

G

the court will send out the appropriate info

" Sigma have just confirmed that they intend to proceed with the claim "

Only on receipt of the N150 is this proceeding..... that's another £220 they will have to fork out.........profit in this assignment is deminishing:razz:

If and when Gallahad it arrives just bump your thread.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Plenty of time to respond accordantly Gallahad...just bump your thread a few days before.Now get out and enjoy the sunshine:wink:

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Thanks Andy but no sign of sunshine here sadly. I am surprised the AQ has come Northampton as the copy of the email HL sent to Northampton asked fro it to be transferred to my local court is this usual?

G

Transferred once submitted.

• 4 weeks later...

oh ok. might've been an idea to draft a proposed direction as was suggested.

one thing is, generally, to amend a defence would require permission from the court either on application or via its own discretion/order. or with permission from the claimant, thus without the need for courts permission. afaik.

maybe the court will make its own direction in consideration.

andyorch will hopefully look in and confirm/advise.

Edited by Ford

If for whatever reason a defence needs to be amended (unless ordered by the court) you would need the agreement of the the other party...the Court... and this would be done by application.The defendant is then responsible for any costs that the amendment has incurred to the other party.

Hope that clarifies.

Regards

Andy

What are you making application for G and what amount is involved in the claim?

No problem just wanted to check the figs as they are requesting your costs.

Regards

Andy