001216615100.......who,s this????

meg&mog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Anyone know what this number may be? just rang my house asking for my 19 year old daughter shes at work

Cant find anything on google if i tell her and i dont know who it is she will worry

Thanks guys

Hi

Thanks for reply.....the lady was english asked if she was here and when it would be convenient to call i wont say anything if they ring again she can talk to them no doubt some cold calling of some sort

Thanks again

about time you gota truecall box

prob the windows virus lot

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

about time you gota truecall box

prob the windows virus lot

dx

Hi dx

truecall box? what is that??

i read something on the net about windows ringing from a similar number saying you have a virus on your computer is that what you mean?

Thanks

yep

click on truecall

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Can't really help with your number but I've had two calls from this number 00123456789 today, one on my mobile and one on the house 'phone. Sadly, I wasn't in to take the calls, I fancied a game of Take the P****. Various Telemarketeers use this number; Microsoft, not the real thing. PPI etc. Best bet is to ignore this number or block it. If you do answer, SAY NO and put the 'phone down. DON'T listen to anything they say!

I don't think this is a typo. I had a similar number returned from an automated call telling me I had missed out on Government funded insulation... Day in day out until I changed my number (for other reasons).

Either the number is based in the US (001) or they have managed to spoof the system with a false number.

Hi all

Thanks for replies deffo not a typo the number shows on my LED screen on my phone if they ring today I will try and get out of them who they are even though they are calling for my daughter ill hopefully update

Thanks guys

When they ask to speak to her try saying 'who's calling please?' them come out with something like, 'I'm not sure when she's back but, if you leave me a number, I'll ask her to ring next time she's here'

Nothing to stop you asking her to ring - and then telling her she doesn't have to speak to them over the phone so not to bother!!

Feebee_71