Dilizjo

Typical ATOS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2511 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I find it sickening that someone diagnose with Parkinson’s has to attend a atos medical in the 1st place :mad2:

1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Just say No to 0870 and 0845 Numbers,Use

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

I find it sickening that someone diagnose with Parkinson’s has to attend a atos medical in the 1st place :mad2:

1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I think sometimes it's a case of GP's not realising how exact they need to be when completing the enquiry forms - or the importance of returning the enquiry forms. I've seen some of the forms GP's return on severely disabled people - the amount that just fill in every form 'not known' to each question - so the HCP who initially looks at the form thinks 'well how can the doctor not know if someone's symptoms are as bad as this (what s written on the ESA50), so they call them in for a medical. I expect if the GP wrote 'can't propel himself in a wheelchair, can't walk more than a few metres' then the person wouldn't get called in. I had a client who's GP had written 'self caring' when the guy had had a severe stroke, couldn't walk and couldn't speak.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

I saw this somewhere else. Should have turned a flame thrower on the ATOS staff who left the guy up there to burn (Aparently he thought it was a real fire, not a drill or hoax).