baconbuttyman

item i sold not paid for - N1? time?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2512 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This is a little different, i buy, sell repair used laptops and computers for a living, About 12 weeks ago, i was approached by a friend of a friend about a PC system, he wanted me to build, this was a high spec machine which included, screen, etc and windows 7 (licensed), I gave a price of £500, he asked if i did a payment scheme, i dont usually but because of who he was, i agreed, i also i stupidly let him have the PC, I had a deposit off him off £250, which covered most of the cost of the parts.

The agreed repayments were £25 per week for 10 weeks, He has not paid a penny since, when i spoke to him he told me to eff off, The friend who recommended him was upset at the way i have been treated and has assured me that he is still using the PC and that it has not broken down, so he cant use that as an excuse.

I have sent 2 demand letters to him, now i wish to issue proceedings for the balance, I am a business man and need payment, if i dont, then people will do this all the time, I know this is a consumer fourum, but i dont know where else to turn.

He signed an agreement to pay, i havent even charged interest

How would i set out the N1 form to reclaim the money, i know how to set out a letter to reclaim bank charges, but this is the first one like this i have done.

i learned a lesson, no more credit, for any one

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

You can get a claim pack from your county court or use money claim on line.

But you need to send the customer a letter before action (lba) giving one last chance to pay.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

You can get a claim pack from your county court or use money claim on line.

But you need to send the customer a letter before action (lba) giving one last chance to pay.

yes my last letter was an LBA and was sent 16 days ago, i gave him 14 days to pay. I dont know how to set the particulars of claim out tbh

POC THE CLAIM IS FOR MONIES OWED UNDER AN AGEEMENT DATED XXXXXX THE DEFENDANT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO REQUEST FOR PAYMENT THE SUM CLAIMED IS £xxx.xxx

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Would you not have to have a credit license for this???? Do you have one???

Ash.

If you think I have helped you, please add to my reputation by clicking the star button to the left.

Thankyou.

NO

POC THE CLAIM IS FOR MONIES OWED UNDER AN AGEEMENT DATED XXXXXX THE DEFENDANT HAS NOT RESPONDED TO REQUEST FOR PAYMENT THE SUM CLAIMED IS £xxx.xxx

simple as that????? hope so lol

Would you not have to have a credit license for this???? Do you have one???

I i never gave credit, no, i simply took installments

Informal agreement no interest.

Informal agreement no interest.

not sure how this affects me??

You have a straight forward claim.

you have a straight forward claim.

so basically set out the poc as straight forward to the situation as poss, simples

yes the claim costs £35

Yep spot on

yep spot on

thanks guys, will let you know how i get on