style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good news just before Christmas and a nice way for the Queen to end Jubilee year, but I am not sure i can stand months of media coverage of the pregnancy from what she should be eating to what it will be called.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Blimey, that lady who handed them the baby grow in Cambridge must have had a vision.

The Daily Fail are obsessed with celebrity pregnancy - this has probably just made their day.

EDIT: Half a mo, she's been admitted for treatment for acute morning sickness? I hope Mum and Baby are OK.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

already bored!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

LOL.

There's worse things in the world than wee bairns, as my lovely Auntie never tires of telling me...usually after a conversation where I explain (for the millionth time) why I chose not to use my uterus as a clown car. :lol:

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

already bored!

she has now got 'royal' 'blue' blood (whatever that is), so any sign of a typical pregnancy symptom and she must go to hospital. wonder what would've happened if jane bloggs went to a gp about this. :)

Edited by Ford

It's a horrendous thing to have. I know a couple of people who've had stays in hospital because of it. one of them couldn't even swallow a mouthfull of water without vomiting...she was in and out of hospital on fluids for the first 6 months of the pregnancy.

It appears not to be a typical symptom of pregnancy therefore she will need hospital treatment. I doubt if the pregnancy would have been announced just yet if she hadnt had to be admitted to hospital as she is under 12 weeks.

Still say its a nice thing to hear that they are having a baby especially when there is so much doom and gloom around.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

My wife suffered this with both our sons in th 60's when treatment was not so advanced nor the condition fully recognised, so the Duchess is not being treated just because of who she is!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

she has now got 'royal' 'blue' blood (for some reason), so any sign of a typical pregnancy symptom and she must go to hospital. Wonder what would've happened if jane bloggs went to a gp about this. :)

see the responses below ford!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

:) yes, have seen them. fair do's. :) but, there is no doubt of preferential treatment. would prob take jane bloggs at least 4 visits to gp before hospital admission, unless critical.

I think not mother and child care is treated as an emergency with this condition as is pre-eclampsia.

ok :) as i said unless deemed critical by a gp.

but, there is no doubt of preferential treatment.

Edited by Ford

I cannot agree last Saturday I had 2 1/2 hours of major plastic surgery in a PRIVATE hospital with superb care an excellent surgeon an anaesthetist all provided by the NHS no preferential treatment involved.

?

yes, you said it, 'superb' private care paid for by the nhs!

i know what you mean though, nhs choices.

Edited by Ford

Actually I have had already comments that I received this treatment as a ''privilage'' but I cuold have had this elsewhere many moons ago, but others wereand are more deserving.

For the record I suffered from Hyperemesis gravida with my first child. I was told for the first two months of my pregnancy by my Gyne, midwife and GP that I was a 'paranoid new mum to be' so Ford I understand where you're coming from, but it is a horrendous condition and luckily 20 odd years on it is now known as a condition and not a 'paranoia'

Up2

my point entirely as a father seeing my wife suffer, no one wh has not suffered it or seen it should not comment.

.......so Ford I understand where you're coming from,....

Up2

cheers :)

how does anyone know who or what anyone has suffered or seen!

Edited by Ford

I do understand why there has been comments though, because the same daughter I suffered that condition with (whom we both actually said last week when seeing Kate on TV, 'she's pregnant) said to me 'Hospital for morning sickness, really? it's a publicity stunt' I then had to tell her about my experience....which then pee'd her off cos I hadn't told her before...............I CAN NEVER WIN lol

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks