style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2510 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello folks,

I posted to these forums about just under a year ago at the start of my DMP with Payplan after researching that they were the best choice for me and would actually pay back all of my debt rather than part of it and try writing off more of it which I understood damages my credit rating further.

At the moment I'm £2.8K from being clear of the major part of my debt, this should be done in about 9-10 months time fingers crossed.

I do have two issues I'd like some advice on, Payplan are great but bless them they don't quite get what I'm asking or wanting advice on.

Barclay Card have now twice cancelled the agreement with me and slapped interest back up to 29.9% after I made two reduced payments, one because of a large phone bill and the other because I required funds to pay for a long term prepaid prescription card. They refused to accept a lower payment even with that explanation and leeved several times across the DMP £12 fees for being late with payment.

Is there anyway I can get them to reverse the charges and help bring back down what I owe them, they hassle me rather than my DMP company, going as far as to claim they did send letters that haven't been received.

My second question relates to Santander, previously Abbey and Abbey National when I first joined them. The entire reason the house of cards that was my debt collapsed was their full withdrawl and demand for repayment of my overdraft with them, something that I never received notification for, nor could they prove they'd actually send, going as far as to say they couldn't reproduce such a letter because it was all automated.

I did complain to the "CEO" help they have but they essentially told me the same thing, we did send the letter, no we can't send another, no we can't accept that payment etc. I'd like to know if there are any suggestions for dealing with this or reclaiming fee's back from them over the years I'd been with them?

Sorry if this is pretty long winded, just wouldn't mind speaking with experienced folk about these issues.