Mackenzie hall - Cattles _welcome

stephenhe57
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 2008 I took out a loan from Welcome Finance for £4k

later in the year I was forced to stop work due to failing health severe osteoarthritis and severe asthma ( had two bouts of potentially fatal asthma).

I defaulted on the loan and had numerous phone calls & visits to my home from representatives of welcome.

I was on DLA and my only means of support was from an occupational pension.

It still is my only means of support as I do not qualify for any benefits because of the pension.

I moved away from the area to a different county to be closer to my family in case anything should happen to me.

I had enough on my plate dealing with my illnesses so the Welcome Loan became one of my least problems.

In November this year I receive a fishing letter from Mackenzie hall at my current home asking if I was the person living at that address.

This I ignored since then on the 30th November I received the following letter:-

Pursuers Cattles

Original Creditor Welcome Finance

Sum £5130.50

FAILURE TO RESPOND NOTICE

Dear xxxx

Despite correspondences you have failed to respond. We have obtained this alternative address from a financial link from a credit reference agency.

We have been instructed by our client Catttles to recover this overdue account on their behalf.

Our clients have informed us that they are unaware of any legitimate reason why this has not been paid

and although an amicable settlement would be preferred they would not hesitiate to take further action as appropriate.

We trust that this will not be necessary and request payment by

Payment deadline Noon 3rd December 2012

If you have made payment or have any issue then please ring 0844 411 5669 quoting ref XXXX

If you are not the person above then please contact us on the number above quoting Address ID XXXX

What du you suggest I do as I cannot afford to repay them that sort of money.

They have only got my address from a third party as I have not reponded to any of the letters received from them.

Please can anyone offer best course of action to take.

Edited by stephenhe57
Questions

pes details removed from PDF

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...