style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2509 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good Morning

I was placed in WRAG and according to the Government disabled people are now being forced into workfare either voluntary or mandatory I'm planning to record these meetings.

Was thinking of using my mobile but decided it would be a better sound quality to use a dicta phone, but can't decide which one as there are quite a few to chose from.

Have any Caggers used one and which one would you recommend?

Thanks

It depends on how much you want or can afford. I always say pop into Maplins as you can check the quality and size of them in there. The good ones like Olympus can range from £30-40 but are easily concealed in a breast pocket.

Thanks Conniff

Yes it would be easier to chose one if I could check the sound quality before parting with my money.

Normally you can't try before you buy and it's a gamble but will check Maplins.

And as long as it's a good sound quality and small enough to hide it's perfect..