richythepom

Lost Parking Ticket - Can I appeal "Lost Ticket" charge?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2510 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

Would really appreciate some advice...

I parked in a private shopping centre multi-storey car park yesterday and lost my ticket. I was released from the car park but told I'd have to pay a £10 fine, which will increase to £45 if not paid within X days etc etc. I disputed this and offered to pay for the time that I had parked but was told that the "Lost Ticket" charge is payable, which I think is unreasonable.

I realise £10 is "small-fry" in the scheme of things, but it's the principle! :mad2:

Thanks in advance.

hi rtp

its not a parking ticket anyhow

its a speculative invoice

safe to ignore the threats

have a read in this forum

they'll wave their arms around

but there is little they can do to t you

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Are you sure it was a private one and not a council one one ?

I hate bailiffs. Let me know if you have had a problem with them. I am sure i could upset them.

I now have experience with Securitas Security Services (UK) Limited and won in court against them 01/2018

Thank you DX and LMAK for your replies.

The car park in question is a part of the "Brewery" shopping complex in Romford, Essex and according to the website, ran by a company called "Savills"....

Of note, over teh speakerphone at the exit, they said they were taking a pictur eof my Registration Plate - not sure if that's of any relevance(?)

Savilles are landlords and I imagine they have employed a private parking company to "look after" their car-park. So it can be ignored.