style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2511 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a Nintendo 3DS. The only game I currently have is Mahjong. Can anyone recommend any similar games please? Also, are any of the Mario games any good?

Professor Leyton games are good, not got a DS but other half's daughter has

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you are welcome :)

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Agree with bobcat. The professor Layton games are brilliant. Bought one for my daughter, and she tests me on the puzzles. Its great. She has them all now. The Mario games are also a must. Both highly recommended.

Had a look in Game this morning. Can't believe the cost of some of the games. Picked up Who wants to be a millionaire? for £7.99.

Not sure I can justify paying £30+ for a game.

I completely agree. Some of the ones my son has asked me to get for Xmas are near £45 for PS3. It's shocking. I would also have a look at the store U visited today online shop as they have 50% off a lot of items.

Most game prices tend to drop quite quickly, although the Layton and Mario ones are very popular so tend to stay quite high. Pre-owned is another good option. Have bought the kids many a pre)owned game from the same store with no problems. Just make sure if U do that the case has the PAL logo on it. Some stores sell the American versions that don't work on our consoles.

Both the games I have are pre-owned. Even a few of the pre-owned games are £20-25 each. The prices aren't that much different online.

shop2net is a good place to maybe try and Amazon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]