Bren4708

Received 2 threatening letters and also yesterday a bailiff had called.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2514 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The experts have arrived.......all is well!!!

Hi tomtubby I beleive u may be blue to help. I have been living in Ireland for 2 months but before I went I got a fine for using my phone which I forgot about. Yesterday I got back to my parents home to find that I had received 2 threatening letters and also yesterday a bailiff had called.

I called the mobile number they had left and they demanded I pay £550 or today they are to force entry to my parents home( I do t live there by the way) and take goods.

What can I do please help.

Kind regards Brendan

Hi Brendan,

I have started a new thread for you.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Have your parents told them you are not resident? They could file a Statutory Declaration claiming possession all goods on the premises are theirs and no one elses. They could inform the Court that you are not resident or you yourself could inform the Court of the same. Not Marstons again perhaps?

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]