Changing my et1/judicial mediations

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello can anyone help me.

I filled in a ET1 in October 2011 for Disability Discrimination and since then reasonable adjustments agreed in August 2011 where not put in place until June 2012

Can I change my ET1 and add reasonable adjustments where not put in place.

Also I am claiming for 3rd party discrimination and direct discrimination.

The second respondent is trying to get the claim kicked out on time limit rules as the discrimination issues took place 9/06/2012 but after I had put an official grievance in and I was pushing for a full investigation the person stood in front of my desk staring at me and acting in an intimidating way(This person works for a different division of my company).I complained to my managers by email and it was ignored.The person has never been removed from my work place and has even been moved to work with his team onto the floor I work on.

Becasue of this and the stress this caused me I have now moved to a different job working for the same company in a different building that has caused a drop in pay.

The company is very high profile..

I am due to have a judicial mediation meeting next week and am unsure of what to ask for...

Sorry so many questions I just need guidance please..