Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

After many years of paying into an endowment scheme the day came where I was supposed to get the money.


I have done everything required by them, proof of identity, address, inside leg measurement etc. in advance of the payment date, despite them NOT sending to the right address.


They say they will post the money to my bank, consequently 10 days has passed and no money. In this electronic day and age they could send the money by electronic transfer, after all that's how I paid them.


So they have witheld a substantial amount of money from me, which is sort of like theft.


I have phoned them, emailed them but the "cheque is in the post" is all I get. Can I claim the interest from them on this substantial amount of money?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoning and emailing is not ideally the best way.

You should put something in writing to their head office giving them 7 days to respond.

Have a happy and prosperous 2013 by avoiiding Payday loans. If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Advice offered by Martin3030 is not supported by any legal training or qualification.Members are advised to use the services of fully insured legal professionals when needed.



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...