Non compliance with SAR what is my next move?

phaitun
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lots of issues going on at the moment but have a query regarding a mobile phone company not complying with my SAR.

Basically VODAFONE put a default on my CRA unlawfully during 2011 and after a bit of help here using the dedicated pages for mobiles etc together with correspondence via the Vodafone Rep the Default marker was removed after a few shenanigans.

Anyway i decided to get all my info from them and an associated company who supplied the faulty phone that led to the problem so i can assess my situation.

The associated company have sent me my information, VODAFONE have not and are in serious default of the SAR.

I am now so annoyed with their poor customer service that i want to take all my issues with them further including them unlawfully ruining my credit score.

I guess that i should now write to them complaining about their lack of compliance with my SAR, should i also complain about the rogue marker as a combined complaint/letter before action for both issues (non compliance with SAR and rogue Default marker).

I have researched Durkin and a few other cases and i feel i have a strong case.

Should i deal with both matters seperately or together?:|

I am fighting it all the way :-x

Vodafone took 56 days to comply with my SAR. I sent an LBA and the info I required was sent to me via courier three days later with a letter apologising for the time taken.

As a former contractor for Vodafone I suspect their tardiness is due to staffing issues. Sending an LBA for their non-compliance will probably wake them up and they'll comply within a week.

Lots of issues going on at the moment but have a query regarding a mobile phone company not complying with my SAR.

Basically VODAFONE put a default on my CRA unlawfully during 2011 and after a bit of help here using the dedicated pages for mobiles etc together with correspondence via the Vodafone Rep the Default marker was removed after a few shenanigans.

Anyway i decided to get all my info from them and an associated company who supplied the faulty phone that led to the problem so i can assess my situation.

The associated company have sent me my information, VODAFONE have not and are in serious default of the SAR.

I am now so annoyed with their poor customer service that i want to take all my issues with them further including them unlawfully ruining my credit score.

I guess that i should now write to them complaining about their lack of compliance with my SAR, should i also complain about the rogue marker as a combined complaint/letter before action for both issues (non compliance with SAR and rogue Default marker).

I have researched Durkin and a few other cases and i feel i have a strong case.

Should i deal with both matters seperately or together?:|

Hi phaitun,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

If you'd like me to get your SAR followed up could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once you've received our automated reply could you update the thread with your email reference number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Vodafone took 56 days to comply with my SAR. I sent an LBA and the info I required was sent to me via courier three days later with a letter apologising for the time taken.

As a former contractor for Vodafone I suspect their tardiness is due to staffing issues. Sending an LBA for their non-compliance will probably wake them up and they'll comply within a week.

Hi Amber Leaf,

In the event there's anything outstanding which you need help with you're also welcome to email me via the contact details provided above.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 1 month later...

been sick, i am now classed as disabled, juggling finances, my wife finally got her Indefinate Leave to Remain granted (one battle sorted :-D) so here we are again trying to sort out some issues -

i am still working so there is some hope for the foreseeable future.

still have some battles to fight though.

@ploddertom Vodafone had cashed the cheque some 9 days after i sent it, this was back in october.

@ Lee in all fairness you helped with getting the default removed before, however it was a bit of messing around on your part (vodafones) and i never had an apology from Vodafone for unlawfully ruining my credit record.

I cant be bothered to mess around tbh. this time i will deal only in writing with the complaints department etc no disrespect to you Lee but i get the feeling your hands are often tied by your employers and your agenda is now very different to mine and those of your customers.

I am fighting it all the way :-x

Hi phaitun,

Thanks for returning to your thread.

It is strange that your Personal Information Request has yet to be actioned.

However, as you've elected to pursue matters via alternative avenues I'll leave them in the safe hands of our Customer Relations Department who will handle all future correspondence from you.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK