TEC Cardiff Council Baliffs and unpayed PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3830 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need the advice of tomtubby if they are around. Tom you helped me complete TEC forms for Northampton a little while back. Northampton timed them out which is a result. Now cardiff council have reissued the notice to owner but it looks like at inflated amounts. Rather than what the original fixed penalty would have been its £50 £75 and £75. Can they do this? Also as im on a low income can i ring them and ask for time to pay rather than the 28 day demand

I am so pleased to hear that your application to file a late witness statement had been accepted.

Cardiff Council have now reissued a new Notice to Owner. This will now allow you to appeal the PCN. If you had not received a notice on your car then this is the opportunity in which to appeal etc.

As for getting the LA to accept "time to pay".....the reality is that most local authorities simply refuse.

Use this opportunity to appeal.

• 1 month later...

I went down this morning to find my car clamped by excel enforment. I asked to see a copy of the warrant they didnt have it. I told them that an out of time witness statement was submitted on the first of January. That i had written conformation of this that all collections had to cease pending the outcome from the TEC. He said Cardiff council had told them to commence collection on this. TEC have not made a decision on this i know this for a fact. I ended up paying them 400 to get them to release my cari.e my rent money as i need it for work. What action can i take against the baliffs tom to get my money back

You need to call TEC right now to ask them what has happended to the Out of Time Application. Can you then please post back.
iVe called TEC it looks like they have not dealt with the witness statement the guy on the phone said he could find it on their system what do i do? I've got the acknowledgement from Tec so if was definitely sent.

• 9 months later...

You have provide so little information that it is difficult to respond.

Have you called the LA to make enquiries about the PCN?

Have you moved address or is there a problem with your address?

How much is the car worth roughly?

Is the vehicle on HP/Finance

The car is worth a couple of hundred quid tops no HP but i need it for transporting my son and for getting to work. I only discovered the clamp tonight at 6pm so too late to contact them. I spoke too the baliff company they gave me a pcn number from looking at this i submitted an out of time statement in January. I believe payed it then. I moved two doors up in January.