GH Parking (or is it GM Parking??)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

A friend of mine has received parking invoice today. I've given him the usual advice of ignore but the Parking company is a new one on me. They call themselves GH Parking and they are based in Cockermouth (Cumbria) which is very very local to me.

The invoice is as follows:

gh1.jpg

gh2.jpeg

gh3.jpeg

The funny thing is the crap that is on the reverse of the invoice (3rd picture). One minute they are GH Parking, the next minute they are GM Parking and then back to GH Parking!! Also what the hell is a chequs or detals??

I can't find them on the BPA website so how are they going to get access to the DVLA database (which they state they will do)?

To me this looks like something that somebody has setup in the hope of conning the unwary into parting with their cash!

Your thoughts on the matter are more than welcome :-D

<----------- If I have helped in any way please click on my scales :p

still does not say PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

the only ones you should NOT ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

This company makes some of the others look PROFESSIONAL :)

This sort of illiterate paper fodder just shows that anyone with a printer ( which nearly everyone has) can conjure up a 'parking charge' piece of paper with a ficticious name on it asking for money. This could so easily be done & I'm sure it must be going on,. That GH/GM 'notice that was 'issued' is just laughable with all the spelling mistakes. Unbelieveable !

• 3 weeks later...

Yep just More mistakes on their joke of a ticket.

Havenlad I'm guessing you could be quite close to me (Haven as in the White one haha)

<----------- If I have helped in any way please click on my scales :p

yes I am. Very interested in this as my daughter got a ticket a couple of days ago.we will just ignore! !

Issued by whom?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!