sploits

GH Parking (or is it GM Parking??)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2497 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

A friend of mine has received parking invoice today. I've given him the usual advice of ignore but the Parking company is a new one on me. They call themselves GH Parking and they are based in Cockermouth (Cumbria) which is very very local to me.

The invoice is as follows:

gh1.jpg

gh2.jpeg

gh3.jpeg

The funny thing is the crap that is on the reverse of the invoice (3rd picture). One minute they are GH Parking, the next minute they are GM Parking and then back to GH Parking!! Also what the hell is a chequs or detals??

I can't find them on the BPA website so how are they going to get access to the DVLA database (which they state they will do)?

To me this looks like something that somebody has setup in the hope of conning the unwary into parting with their cash!

Your thoughts on the matter are more than welcome :-D

<----------- If I have helped in any way please click on my scales :p

I couldn't agree more :shock:

This company makes some of the others look PROFESSIONAL :)

:pound:They'll be :deadhorse:with this..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

still does not say PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

the only ones you should NOT ignore

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

still does not say PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

the only ones you should NOT ignore

dx

They probably meant to say that but spelled it wrong ;-)

This company makes some of the others look PROFESSIONAL :)

This sort of illiterate paper fodder just shows that anyone with a printer ( which nearly everyone has) can conjure up a 'parking charge' piece of paper with a ficticious name on it asking for money. This could so easily be done & I'm sure it must be going on,. That GH/GM 'notice that was 'issued' is just laughable with all the spelling mistakes. Unbelieveable !

Just checked post code CA13 3AR ? unable to find it. Next time they :typing: more copy's they should use spell checker !!!! I will watch this thread for any updates if any !!!!

Yep just More mistakes on their joke of a ticket.

Havenlad I'm guessing you could be quite close to me (Haven as in the White one haha)

Yep just More mistakes on their joke of a ticket.

Havenlad I'm guessing you could be quite close to me (Haven as in the White one haha)

yes I am. Very interested in this as my daughter got a ticket a couple of days ago.we will just ignore! !

Ha ha just noticed location Service yard :-) What county what town !!!!! Clowns clowns clowns :noidea:

yes I am. Very interested in this as my daughter got a ticket a couple of days ago.we will just ignore! !

Issued by whom?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Issued by whom?

Issued by GH parking. Probably same place !!!

Ah thats OK then, another one to ignore...