What co. use Kettering PO Box?

oleg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone tell me which DCA - or maybe solicitor - send mail from PO Box 7643, Kettering, NN16 6JZ, and which bank or debt purchaser they act for? I suspect the answer to my second question is Barclaycard, though it may also be Arrow Global, Coop or MBNA.

Many thanks for help.

Oleg

I live near there, and the only DCA that I know of is called Pay Assured - I'm not sure that they deal with any big hitters though, I thought they were more aimed at personal debt collection, such as private landlords and so on. Their website is ever-so-helpfully not working at the minute, so I can't tell you much else.

There's loads of business parks around there though, so really I'm just taking a shot in the dark. There could be more that I've never heard of I suppose.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Thanks to both of you, laughing and barns. I doubt if it.s Pay Ass as they're small fry, as you say. As for SMC, I don't get the impression that they work for banks and I think the second part of the postcode would still begin with 6 even for PO Box.

The only relevant return I got from google was somebody else asking who they were. I wondered whether some major player used a bulk mail service in Kettering but I can't find anything from that angle either.

Anyway thanks again.

their sot

Open the letter if you have it to hand and post up which company have written. If you are careful (use steam from kettel) you can open and seal it back up to return to sender, without knowing someone had opened it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

Carlos, very sorry, I did not know you had replied since I saw no notification. I came back here now to say that I had sussed that it was the Compello goons. How lovely.

its from Willen Collections / Compello Operations Ltd :mad2:

Any developments on this??

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Just a note Compello had some kind of weird change in June 2012. The original company appears to have been renamed to Green Hair Operations Limited, paying out a dividend of £9.4M, Sarah Lambert from the old company changed the name of a company called GREEN HAIR OPERATIONS LIMITED to Compello Operation Limited on 29/06/12. So an odd name swap. The CC Licence was issued on 28/06/12 to the new company.

Would I be right in suggesting that they would have to send out NOA's to all their debts that they own as it is a new company (but same name), and if they don't then some "fun" could be had? No NOA no debt (at least to that company)?

Even though the reg number changes and the CC License is surrendered for one and the new company takes out another?

Company 04746414 goes from Compello Operations Limtied -> Green Hair Operations Limited

Company 08045559 goes from Green Hair Operations Limited -> Compello Operations Limited

:|