Nystagmite

ESA result!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2505 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just been put into the support group with no medical.:!:

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on all of this. Very much appreciated.

Amazing news! Well done, and thanks for showing us that it's not all negative.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

:Nystagmite:

Err ...... :cheer2:

Concerning your entitlement anyway.

Sincerely, Margaret.

:whoo:Well done, I am really really pleased for you:whoo:, how long have they given you?

:)IF YOU ARE BORED WITH LITTLE TO DO:)

My Story - Simon -V- The (SH)Abbey - :!:WON / 19 November 2007:!:

SKY TV and the penalty charge - how far will it go?

Me V Its4me and Close Premium Finance:!:WON / 28 November 2007:!:

IF I CAN HELP, I WILL, IF I DO, THEN PLEASE CLICK ON THE SCALES ON THE LEFT

Thanks:) It doesn't say. I think I read somewhere that they don't tell you?

Great result!

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

I have small question. How long did it take after you sent esa50?

A bloody long time! Sent off ESA50 at the start of August and my letter is dated November 27th.

:Nystagmite:

Pinocchio's recommendation for your next reassessment will be on the ESA85A which is available on request from your local benefit delivery centre. It's a recommendation, it's not set in stone.

:estellyn: thinks there should be an ESA85S personalised summary statement as well. (Although I haven't seen one with an ESA85A it's worth asking cos she could well be right.)

Sincerely, Margaret.

Crossed with :estellyn:!

Edited by **Margaret**

Good news,how long have they placed you in the support group for !

Just say No to 0870 and 0845 Numbers,Use

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

I am hoping it's for a minimum of 1-2 years. Really don't want to keep on filling in the forms and then waiting.

I will phone on Monday and see what they say.

Hello there.

I'm so pleased to hear that. Common sense can prevail on occasions. And it means you can stay with us, does it? :)

HB x

Illegitimi non carborundum

That;s really really good news,,shame they took so flipping long to tell you.

Lillibelle

I only know what I know cos I know it,I only give advice,I'm not legally trained nor do I pretend to be.

That's what annoyed me. The letter arrived about 2 weeks after sending off a 3 month fit note. Not happy about that!

A bloody long time! Sent off ESA50 at the start of August and my letter is dated November 27th.

That;s really really good news,,shame they took so flipping long to tell you.

What do you mean a long time? I consider that to have been very much fast-tracked! :D

I am so happy for you m'dear. Seriously good news that has made my weekend. :cheer2:

Just finished completing the latest ESA50, Nystagmite. I think one benefit (if that's the right word!) of having wallowed on the assessment rate for so long is that I now have sufficient historical data to show my condition as it is now and the deterioration over the last four years. I've seen anecdotal reports that people at the same level as me are in the Support group so there is a little hope. That said, I'm still half expecting null points. From an NHS point of view, this has got to be one of the cheapest diseases available (it is the Tesco Value of illnesses) as there is very little treatment and no cure. So no consultants necessary, oxygen therapy doesn't work and surgery is not practical until you're knocking on death's door. But that does leave you floundering for evidence! So, fingers crossed ... :madgrin:

was just ESA50, or other evidence also?

congrats btw.

Really pleased for you Nystagmite, and keeping my fingers crossed for Rae as well.

was just ESA50, or other evidence also?

congrats btw.

Can depend worried. I got Supprt Group from ESA form with no evidence sent in. Having said that have never had an IB medical either. Can depend on the condition , whether it all ties in as a typical progressive outlook for condition based on info they have on file for you already etc.

And a good measure of 'pot luck' on who first looks at your form, as some people put into Support Group have been moved a year later onto WRAG or as fit to work. Lottery process really.

Making sure you don't overload the form with info not relevant to descriptors is important as well, I think.