Crapstone

MPPI Aviva & Advisor

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2514 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've sent everything to the advisor and they deny any fault. They have gained details from previous employers without consent and it's not correct. It was the employer at the time the mortgage was taken out that they have gained information from. It also seems that on each payment made the advisor has had a cut of that but it's very much played down.

The advisor was told about past agency work and that self-employment could happen at any time due to the nature of the industry and planning a business.

What can I do? Surely the advisor and the company I worked for have no right in disclosing my information without my consent and it should be accurate.