RobinsonWay adding to debt owed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I've a judgement issued by Northampton Bulk in favour of Robinson Way that I've been gradually clearing. I've noticed on this month's statement from them that my balance has suddenly increased by £72.25. No indication that it's increased or why, just £72.25 more than it should be.

Before I contact them is there any reason for them to do this and how do I get them to put it back to where it should be?

Cheers

Totally agree with twofoot, If the Judgement does not state that post-judgement interest can be added then pay only what was awarded.

Make sure you are keeping a system in place where you have proof of payment.

Hopefully you are paying by Standing Order so you have complete control!!! If you are paying by Direct Debit or Debit Card then please cancel the DD and if paying by Card, report the card has been compromised and place a stop on it, that way Robinson Way cannot help themselves to your Bank Account and clean it out.

Have your circumstances changed since the Judgement was awarded? Have you lost your employment or had lower hours? If so, download form N245 for a variation in the repayments, you will also need form EX160A so you should pay either no or little court costs.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you