phil76

First WRAG interview on Saturday- what to expect?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2506 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone,I have my first wrag interview this Saturday and was wondering what to expect and how often do they call you in for interviews?i suffer with depression and anxiety and this has got me feeling really down again :(

Would appreciate any help from anyone who can tell what to expect at a wrag interview

Thanks

How did it go?

They have put me in work programme :( I suffer with really bad anxiety how they expect me to go there,I found it very difficult going to this first interview and even cried at my interview that's how bad I felt,They don't realise how this is making us more ill by doing this

My anxiety had been really awful since I got the call on Wednesday :( :(

Oh crumbs, it's started then. Did they say what the work programme will entail and what you will have to do?

They have put me in work programme

Are you sure?

Check any letters/info they have given you.

What ESA WRAG benefit are you on. Is it cont` or Income related?

On my first interview I was mandated to go to the WP for an Information session. That was so I could make an informed decision if I wanted to go to the WP or stay with the JC.