style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2515 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I went into three mobile shop and took out a 24 month contract 2 days ago on new ipad.

Do I have any cooling off period, as I would like to return it, as I have relised I can not afford the monthly payments.

And to avoid not being able to pay and having debt collectors on my case, i would like to cancel.

Yes I know I should of thought about this before I took it out, and I expect the critism about this, and I deserve it, it was an impulse decision, which I now regret, yes am an idiot, there you go, I have said it, ,, now you dont have too, :wink:.

any help and advice to get me out of this, would be very greatly appreciated.

(sorry about spelling)

Edited by willo1976

Unfortunately when you purchase in-store there typically isn't any kind of cooling off period.

One possibility could be to see how much you're able to sell the iPad for. It might be enough to cover paying off the contract early.

i thought about that but at £29 per month at 24mths, thats £696 there is no way i will get that for it.

I also do not believe the paper work three have given me is legally binding as a contract, i am able to upload these if you need to see them, i will blank out personal details.

Edited by willo1976