style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2517 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

alid ticket and a Staff NHS

I parked on a roadside within the local hospital in a row with around 12 other cars, no yellows, no emegency traffic flow, not able to find a space for 1 hour 15 mins.

The above notice put on my windcreen even though my vehicle clearly shows a valid ticket and also a staff NHS permit, albeit for part of the hospital that has yet to relocate to the new super hub (lol)

£40 fine or £15 if paid now, on principle of their pettiness and given the amount of parking spaces that are occupied by hundrens of construction vehicles and skips rubble etc due to the rebuilding, l do not want to pay these people.

Anyone with any advice for me ?

Cheers

AG

Simple advice:- It's not a fine and you don't have to pay it. Please read other threadson here that deal with private parking tickets.

Simple advice:- It's not a fine and you don't have to pay it. Please read other threadson here that deal with private parking tickets.

Many thanks DBC, how do they stay in business?

Many thanks DBC, how do they stay in business?

By conning people into think that they have some sort of authority . It's reckoned that between 30% and 60% of people just pay up.