style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2515 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear Friends,

I would really appreciate your help with my problem as I have been unfairly treated by the BVM ( Below Market Value)Commercial agents and in the process of losing £9000.

I joined this agent intially by paying £1800 as an retained client, which involved these agent providing personal advise and guidance on purchasing BMV property and letting the property.

I was advised to buy the property on 1 Aug , I paid £ 5500 the last date of the exchage of contract was 29/9/12.I had approached the Mortgage advisors to whom I was referred by the same agents.Unfortunately the mortgage was not approved and the same was informed to the agent on 14 Sep by the Mortgage company and I was informed by the Mortgage Company by 1 Oct, I approaced the agents for , refund as the agents had told me that in case the mortgage was declined the money will be refunded, Unfortunately the person I spoke on October promised to refund the amount but the conversation took place on the phone.

Again some one else contacted to provide better property deal and I paid £ 2000 and they told the amount would be refunded if I withdrew, I started losing trust and I sent an e-mail withdrawing from the property.

For the past 8 weeks I have been e-mailing for the refund of £ 7500 .

I have approached the Ombudsman and they have asked me to write a letter but no response so far.

Please advise me .

Do you have a contract that states the deposit will be refunded? I would send an LBA and then issue court proceedings

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.