marstons bailiff court fine letter - threatening right of entry

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i got home tonight to find a letter from marstons baillitfs if thats what they're called.

it went to a old friends address who i no longer see. must off posted it through my door.

the letter says i owe £475 and they have gor wright off entery.

i phoned them up because i did not have a clue what this was about.

they said i was fined £175 in court in november 2007.

what do i do about this cheers

There is indeed the right to forced entry and for this reason you need to deal with this matter very quickly.

You need to find out which court this relates to and call the court to speak with the Fines Office. You will need to explain that you do not know what this is about and the court will then arrange for you to swear a Statutory Declaration. This will cancel the warrant and the case will be "rewound" and a new summons issued to your current address.

You have 21 days from "becoming aware" of this offence to swear a Statutory Declaration.

If you have any queries, please post back.

i hva phoned the courts earlyer today before i read your. advice which im gratefull off thank you tomtubby. the courts told me no such thing. they said i have to deal with this marstons outfitt now. i was on jsa at the time off the fine.they took money out off my jsa each week. so iv never thought about it i. i went into full time work.hence why i never thought about it.i will ring the courts tomz and repeat what you have said. but the court said its on record somebody spoke to me over the phone reggarding this in august this year which is total rubbish. else i would off sorted it immedaitely. exscuse the spelling not the sharpist off tools. cheers for the help

it was a care off address. i was never passed om anything at all. till i received this letter hand deliverd by my ex so called friend.they say its on the computer i had a pjone converstion with some 1 in august. which never happend. they did not have or still do not have my mobile phone number so some body telling lies.