SUNDERLAND1

Anyone heard of these ?????? Financial Recoveries Ltd [cabot in sheeps clothing?]

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2517 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

just wondering if anyone heard of FRL ??

Have googled the initials and presume it is "Financial Recoveries Ltd".

Have had dealings with most DCA"S over the years but have never came across this lot personally or heard them mentioned on CAG.

Used the CAG search facility but it does not come up with any threads where they are mentioned.

Yes they are the ''no win no fee'' outfit of the DCA industry.

Have received letters from you stating what thet are chasing.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks for the reply BRIGADIER.

Aint recieved any letters yet just phone calls, looks like they are chasing my partner.

They have rang the land line at my partners address leaving 1 message on answer phone

any other calls they may have made we have not answered.

They also rang my contract mobile but i claimed to be my partners son and told them nothing.

Funny thing is i dont know how they have tied the mobile to her because it is in a completely different persons name.

Should i just ignore till something arrives in post then deal with accordingly ???

Are these people any different in their ruthlessness to the other DCA or just as incompetenent as most of the others do you know ??? thanks

Please don't ever engage in phone calls with these people.

Yes wait until they give wriiten explanation of what they are chasing.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: