Guest Challenger1

Marston Group Ltd - Relentless Bailiff

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2278 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Challenger, I am in a very similar situation and want to make a complaint against marsdens for using unfair collection practices and threatening behaviour, to retrieve their fees! (£300! which we knew nothing about until our car was clamped this morning) This has left us both (my husband also) unable to go into work. This is the result of a fine for driving through an amber light, of which we have already paid off the £500 fine to the courts...

Complaint to Court manager,

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thanks Brass! We are now left in a right predicament! Should I also complain to Marsdens or wont they care? Are they allowed to use such measures to collect their fees?

Marston are just trying it on. If you have paid the fine even belatedly the debt is paid and Marston have failed to collect it. They have no right of entry without a warrant and it's possible that they can obtain one for a fine, but I doubt it would be granted for your partners property as it's purpose would be to seize goods. As the goods in her property are hers and they can only seize your property to clear your debt a warrant would be pointless.

Tell them to sling their hook or complain of harassment. Bailiffs have been jailed before now for overstating their authority

The Marston Group has acquired the infamous ROSSENDALES and infamously appears to have adopted the infamous ROSSENDALES infamous practices, if the un-ethical behaviour of the bailiff who called upon me recently is anything to go by