TE7 & TE9 Forms Which address ?Advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me with the following:

I need to fill in TE7 & 9 for an unpaid PCN from July 2011.

I have not received any correspondence as it was sent to my old address ( which is tenanted and the tenant did not forward any letters etc despite having a clause in the contract and I frequently visit the property).mad2.gif

First letter from the bailiffs the tenant forwarded I received on Saturday to my current address.

I got TE7 & 9 from the internet , but which address do I put down for myself?

The form says: `ensure that all details are correctly entered from the form TE3`

But the TE3 will have my old address on it, so do I put down my current address?

I am concerned that I won` t receive any letters if I put down my old address or that my appeal will be rejected for putting down my cuurent adress which doesnt match the TE3 order?

Many thanks in advance!

The PCN was served to an address you gave the DVLA and still own, its unlikely you are going to have much luck getting anything done regardless of what address you use.

Thanks, But I changed the address with the DVLA in 2009,I also paid other PCN's issued by the council under my current address

Indeed they must have erred quite badly but who cares exactly how they messed up. The council's mistake is their mistake however they made it. The poster is clear "But I changed the address with the DVLA in 2009"i

The TE7 & TE9 forms really need to be carefully looked at by MOJ because, when submitting an Out of Time witness statement most respondents will NOT have received the Order for Recovery and therefore, cannot comply with the requirement to provide the SAME information as that appearing on the TE3 (Order for Recovery) !! It is no wonder that so many forms are incorrectly completed.

On both forms you need to provide your CURRENT address.

On the TE7 you need to ensure that you provide a REASON as to WHY you had been unable to submit the form "within the given time".

You will need to put something like the following:

It would appear that all statutory notices regarding this PCN had been sent to my previous address at: xxxx. I updated my address with DVLA when I moved.

As I had not received an Order for Recovery at my current address I was unable to file this statement within the time frame outlined in the Order for Recovery.

• 2 weeks later...

If your application is rejected the reason for this will be outlined in the Statement of Truth from the local authority. The Traffic Enforcement Centre User Guide clearly provides that the LA must send one copy of their SoT to TEC and the 2nd copy should be sent to the application . It just so happens that so many local authorities are failing to provide this vitally important document to the respondent !!!! This is the case with 2 large London Boroughs !!!