uk007

Vanquis bank help please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2502 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I have been getting hounded by vanquish bank

I have sent them a letter in with my income an my out going and saying all I can afford is £15 which is being generous aswell,

they have ignored it and now 3 weeks later they just rang me saying they can only accept £30 a month not £15

I told them on the phone £15 is all I can afford as I have other debts which are a priority

and they said they cart accept it unless a DMP company gets involved

now in trying to explaine to her in doing it on my own and they are saying I am not allowed an will not except £15pm

surely if I'm making a effort and willing to pay that they carnt turn it down but she said if I don't pay £30 they will send debt collectors to the door,

am I wrong in thinking at least I'm trying to make the effort they should play ball,

any help would be great thanks,

not sure what to do as £30 is to much thanks

If £15 is too much then drop to what you can easily afford.

You tell them what they are going to get and start paying it and continue to make payments regularly.

If anyone turns up on your doorstep you can politely tell them to to leave. You are under no obligation to deal with any doorstepper. There is a template letter in the CAG library which you can send in this respect.

As usual, get reclaiming the unlawful charges that will almost certainly be on the account.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

what is the debt .... credit card?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Yes the debt is for a credit card

6 months ago I lost my job so haven't paid anything since a the balance was £800

now it's a staggering £1350 or around that mark

so maybe some unlawful chargers not sure!

But thanks I will look at the templates and get one sent of see what they say,

I'm also going to ask for everything to be done via email or post so I have copy's of everything!

No I don't own my own home I am living with parents after losing my job had no choice but to move back home! Thanks for the info guys gunna get some lettes and out this week thanks

Hi all,

received a phone call from vanquish after I asked them to stop calling and just deal via post which they ignored,

they say I have to pay £60 today which I cant afford,

I have not payed anything since April and

I have written to them offering £15 pcm which they just ignored and said £60,

should I go online and pay £15 ??

I'm scared of them sending debt collectors to the door,

or giving me a CCJ,

which all my outgoings for just living I just carnt afford £60 and I'm scared please can

Some gimmie a little info plz

Two threads merged...please keep to this one thread for this issue.

As said before, you only pay them what you can afford. If £15 is too much then reduce it and pay them using your on-line banking facility.

And stop talking to them on the phone.

What have you done about investigating the charges on the account which you have been advised to look at reclaiming?

Doorsteppers are easily dismissed as above.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Is a CCJ a long way off? As I don't want a CCJ sorry bout multiple threads

Is a CCJ a long way off? As I don't want a CCJ sorry bout multiple threads

In my view, yes.

If they did issue against you then no judge is going to get you to pay more than you can afford.

You need to get cracking on the charges side of things since if there are any (and I would expect there to be some) then this will reduce the amount due.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

TELL [dont ask] them they are only going to get £xxPCM for xx mts

as a goodwill gesture

and as a reciprocal GOGW they must freeze int & refrain from levying PENALTY charges.

if they wont

drop them to £1PCM for life.

as an example>

I am currently in financial difficulties and not able to meet my normal monthly repayments.

to show my goodwill, i am going to pay £5 for 6 mts.

i will update you in 6mts time or before, should my situation change.

could you please as a reciprocal goodwill guesture,

refrain from levying any penalty charges & freeze the interest on my account.?

Should you fail to assist me during a period of financial difficulty, contrary to all the guidelines and codes

issued by the relevent bodies and authorities that govern you and the way you conduct yourselves.

i shall have no alternative but to reduce my offer to £1PCM for the rest of the life of the account,

as your actions would do nothing to help me.

i thank you for your time.

dx

then pay by your internet banking site

and get reclaiming

TAKE CONTROL

or

if you have sent the above and they refuse

then write back........

i'm sorry, but you have failed to assist me during a period of financial difficulty, against all the guidelines and codes

issued by the relevent bodies and authorities that govern you and the way you conduct yourselves.

i repeat again, the contents of my letter dated dd/mm/yyyy, for want of clarification:

to show my goodwill, i am going to pay £XX for XX mts

could you please as a reciprocal goodwill guesture, refraining from levying any penalty charges & freeze the interest on my account.

i will update you in 6mts time or before, should my situation chance.

should you fail to help by refraining from levying unlawful PENALTY charges & freeze my interest,

i shall have no alternative but to reduce my offer to £1PCM for the rest of the life of the account,

as your actions are doing nothing to help me.

This is contrary to the rules you should operate under.

disgruntled account holder

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets