S.R.J. Debt Recoveries

China.Blue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just recieved a letter from these people chasing me for a 'debt'of £200.50 from BT.

BT were charging me for so-called services 3 months after I left them.

I have tried to explain this to BT but would have more luck in juggling soot.

And now SRJ are trying to get this money off me !!

What would be the best way to deal with SRJ ?

Light travels faster than sound...............that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Agree - and watch them like a hawk - SRJ are part of Fredriksons and get a little persistent!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Thank you for your replies !!. Talking to BT is a nightmare due to the fact that you are talking to people who's grasp of the English language is painfully inadequate to say the least . They can't even pronounce my name !. I will ignore then for now and see what transpires !

Light travels faster than sound...............that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Don't talk to them over the phone, you have to keep everything in writing.

Whenever they ring , we don't get further than them asking for 'security' questions , and me refusing to answer anything. Why they bother to ask for so-called 'security' questions such as "What is the top line of your address" when by them contacting you in the first place would suggest they know all this information anyway!

Yeah, "Security", they wouldn't know security if it came up tapped them on the shoulder and said "Hi, I'm security".

What they need to say is, for your protection and to confirm I am talking to the right person, but either way, I wouldn't discuss personal or financial situations over the phone in the first place. Whatever it is they want to discuss can be committed in writing.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!