sirbob10

Email address for customer services

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2514 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am looking for n email address for Orange just to ask a question about insuring my daughters phone but the option is no longer available via the conatct us on their website. I called customer services and he gave me an address but it just says not valid.

I only want to email them so I can get a written response as I find that you can't always rely on the information you are given over the phone and if its incorrect its your word against theirs.

Thanks

Joanne

Whenever I need to ask an important question I check http://www.ceoemail.com/ for the exact reasons you posted above :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Yep, you could contact the ceo, it is his responsibility after all and maybe it's not on there as they don't want anyone to contact them or get info in hard copy.

Or, you could get a telephone recording machine and record the call. Usefull for recording calls to lots of companies and you do not have to let them know you are recording them.

You don't haveto use Orange to insure it, most insurance companies will give you a quote.

I emailed Oranges CEO Olaf Swantee and he has so far ignored my email and so have the executive office - so angry with Orange right now its just a joke.....

Is this for a contract or PAYG phone? Presumably orange insurance - have you thought about investigating alternative insurers and cancelling orange insurance & alternative networks if PAYG (although you might have to get the phone unlocked - I would do that first)?