Me and Littlewoods

lynski3053
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have a littlewoods account for a good 8 or 9 years. I always paid it etc but I am now having trouble financially due to been unemployed.

I tried on 3 seperate occasions (by phone) to get my payment due date moved by 3 days to stop incuring the £12 late payment fee but was always told no we cannot change the due date.

I owed approx £100 on goods but now owe £245 due to the late charges. I was passed to the internal debt company NDR Money and was suppoed to pay them so much each mont by tempary payment arrangement. (This was equivilent to the minimum payment littlewoods wanted anyway). I cannot afford it so I haven't paid it.

Last week I recieved a Default Notice Served Under Section 87 (1) Of the consumer Credit Act 1974 Basically saying if I had to pay them 184.57 before 26/11. I called them on Tuesday last to say that I couldn't pay this amount by that date and was advised to after saying I could pay something but not all of it on the 28/11 that IF it hadn't been passed to an external Debt Collection they MAY try and arrange another tempoary payment plan.

Please help and advise as I am unsure what more I can do.

Many Thanks In Advance.

Hi,

Iv'e had a look online and they only go back a year!! The charges come to £156. I can't see any interest rate tho. I think I may have to SAR Littlewoods as I don't know whats on the statements prior to this.

Many Thanks Again

Lynn