Heaney

House Repossessed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2523 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Has anyone any info on sub prime lender future

Your question means nothing, expand it a little please and it can then be moved to the correct forum for discussion and advice.

Your question means nothing, expand it a little please and it can then be moved to the correct forum for discussion and advice.

Sorry about that but I'm new to this site,I had a mortgage with future,I fell into arrears and they reppossed my house,I now believe that maybe the Ivor they used was illegal.

Moved to Mortgages and Secured loans. Title changed to 'Repossessed'

still need to expand more.........................

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

Welcome to CAG. Sorry you have to post up your first thread on a repossession.

I am also sorry, but you need to post a timeline of this mortgage. Who it was with, how old, what was the arrangement to pay (i.e. interest only with some other investment) etc.

I am assuming an Ivory is a typo - but please can you explain what the repayment vehicle was?

We can't post meaningful help without this information.