sams4paul

Interview Under Caution Advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2519 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hope someone can help as this is causing sleepless nights for myself and my family.

I have been asked in to a IUC and not sure what it is about but I could guess.

When my husband was at his last job he developed many websites mainly for hobbies knowing that his contract was going to end, and he wanted a porfolio of websites for future employers.

Now since we have been claiming benefits he sold these websites one by one and some them.

Now the problem occurs…

Years ago we had problems with his family and they did everything to mess our lives up, they contacted benefit agencies stating we were cheating the system, when we were not even cliaming, plus many many other not nice things….

So my husband did not use his real when creating the websites due to possible hassle we would get from our family, besides this most have been sold on a few times since.

Now we don’t have proof that any money that we had was from websites that were developed while working, and looks like he was working while claiming and we cant prove otherwise.

Hope I have made myself clear as cant think straight at the moment, and any hepl on this matter would be much appracied.

Now since we have been claiming benefits he sold these websites one by one and some them.

So my husband did not use his real when creating the websites due to possible hassle we would get from our family, besides this most have been sold on a few times since.

Now we don’t have proof that any money that we had was from websites that were developed while working, and looks like he was working while claiming and we cant prove otherwise.

Which benefit/s have you been claiming?

If it's an income based one then any money made from the sale of the websites whilst IRO benefit should have been declared & could be classed as earnings.