ET Constructive Tribunal Award Calcs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

My issues were addressed at et last week and judge instructed I supply a schedule of loss.

Now as it was 2 years deduction of wages [set at phr] I have no idea how to do that particular calculation. Could someone more knowledgable about that posssibly post up a small example a dunce like me can use? i.e. is just take two years past pay and lump together? or something else? I have not a clue...

Much appreciated.

All I will say is there have been some very odd things going on in the back ground around this case.

One unusual thing is the direction to use a law changing case from 2010 which i had never heard/seen of when I was researching Constructive cases.

Decision day soon. At least I will learn one way or the other if my interpretation of what has happened to me in the main is considered true or not.

Cheers

Hello

You should set out the type of unlawful deduction and then the total amount (eg for holiday pay for two years, it would be 28xdaily salary = amount for each year). Can't be more specific without more information! What are you claiming in addition? Constructive dismissal?

Hiya Becky2585

as I am so thick on this subject i will lay it out in as specific simple terms as I can:

yearly pay appraisal, stopped [not mnded to detail on this open forum why] classed as illegal deduction of wages for 2010/2011 period.

£250x1

yearly pay appraisal, stopped - classed as illegal deduction of wages for 2011/2012 period. i.e. a repeat of previous year

£250x1

Total = £500

Then I would add in the rest of the Gross Pay normal amounts?

not including bonus as do not know what it would have been due to pay freeze in effect at this organization. also supplied pay information supplied by HR inaccurate/chaotic.

Yes It is being dealt with under Constructive Dismissal - as I understand it as a "Anticipatory breach" of trust and confidence [all I can say is 'final straw' BUCK*&^% case from 2010 - as judgement not due till next week].

Cheers

Hiya

Every year all staff get apprased on their performance over the previous year [an annual report basically].

Dependent on the marking which springs from that a person is elligible/or not for receiving a performance bonus.

As I pointed out HR useless - unsure myself plus with pay freeze no details - but its the reasons why I was marked down to the lowest marking which is why it is at the ET. This was just the final straw so to speak.