Is there a limit?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an admin job in a school and the last point on my job description states 'and any other job that the headteacher deems appropriate'. Although I am fairly capable and take on most tasks that are given, surely there must be some kind of cut-off point for the pay scale that I am on.

Any advice welcome. Thank you.

Hmmmm. I should imagine it'd have to be relevant to your work. Maybe a duty that isn't listed but could be considered a reasonable request. My own job spec had this clause, I've rarely been asked to do much other than what is listed. I suppose it's a bit of a clause to stop the "it's not in my job description" line. :)

It never rains but it pours...

std clause in every educational contract

every school

uni

college

has it.

the clue here though is 'resonable'

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Regardless of whether the clause was in there, it would undoubtedly be expected of you anyway, and a disciplinary offence for insubordination if you refused. Provided your employer acts reasonably, it's fine. An Admin Assistant undoubtedly would not be asked to clean toilets or take over the duties of the head teacher, so I wouldn't be concerned!